- 1 Motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts and supplies wholesalers report 2.7 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 2 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 0.2 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 3 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report $61.3 billion in September sales
- 4 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $48.8 billion in September sales
- 5 Metals and non-petroleum minerals wholesalers report 9.9 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Maine Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.