- 1 Shipments of paperboard container manufacturing climb 0.5 percent in June
- 2 Shipments of beverage manufacturing fall 0.2 percent in June
- 3 Inventories in paint, coating and adhesive, manufacturing industry fall 1.2 percent in April
- 4 Computer systems design and related services industry posts after-tax income of $2.2 billion in Q1
- 5 Wholesale trade, durable goods subsector industries' Q1 income up 127.4%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Maine Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.