On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Maine ranks 34th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Median business size in 04421 in 2016: less than 5 employees
- 2 Maine 2-year college students pay $3,750 in tuition and fees
- 3 Eric Brakey Pledges to Support Term Limits on Congress
- 4 51 fishing, hunting and trapping businesses in the U.S. have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 5 Median business size in 04410 in 2016: less than 5 employees
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Maine Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.